Part-time with 20-24 hours per week | unlimited | Darmstadt and/or home office
Energynautics is a power systems consulting company based in Germany. It was founded in 2000 by Dr. Thomas Ackermann and has since then been involved in numerous research, consulting and capacity building projects for governments, electricity network operators, regulators, manufacturers and investors, especially in matters relating to innovative grid design and power system integration of renewable energies. Energynautics also excels in organizing worldwide renowned conferences in the field of grid integration of renewable energies and electromobility (conference language is English).
About Your Role
You enliven our social media platforms and create stylish, English-language social media posts in the Twitter and LinkedIn channels – both textually and graphically. In addition, you will encourage discussion in various forums. This requires a basic knowledge of grid integration of renewable energies: we expect you to be willing to familiarize yourself with this business field, should you not yet have any further experience.
As part of the events team, your targeted posts will mainly accompany our conferences, but also projects of the engineering team.
Here is a brief overview of your area of responsibility to be managed independently.
– Social Media Editing
- Planning and textual implementation of content for the social media platforms
- Content creation via Adobe Suite
– Social Media Marketing
- Development and support of targeted social media campaigns
- Sensible use of Google Analytics and meaningful interpretation of the results
– Image and sound
- Independent preparation and implementation of post-accompanying short videos
- Desirable: advanced experience with video editing programs so that conference videos can be cut, edited and prepared for further use
– In general
- Independent ideas for new communication opportunities
- Support and back up event team colleagues, especially in the area of graphics creation (Adobe Suite).
– Completed vocational training or university degree in media, communications, graphics, journalism or marketing
– Outstanding know-how and practical application skills in common social media platforms as well as in the areas of text, graphics, and film
– Experience in editorial and commercial use of social media (Twitter, Linkedin, etc.)
– Fluent or business fluent English, as you will be writing 95% of the content in English
– Desirable, but not necessary: confident knowledge of German, both written and spoken
– Very good knowledge of Adobe Suite as well as Microsoft Ofﬁce applications
– Desirable: experience with video editing programs
– Quick perception, high degree of accuracy
– Independent, active and forward-looking way of working and ability to work under pressure
– Organizational talent, commitment and high self-motivation
We offer a creative working environment in a horizontal organization with open company communication. At Energynautics, you work in a highly motivated team in a great working atmosphere and a versatile area of responsibility. Effective immediately, we are looking for a permanent part-time employee (20-24 hours per week). You can work in our office in Darmstadt and/or from home with flexible working hours.
We look forward to receiving your application including relevant samples of your work (posts, texts, graphics,…) to email@example.com by April 29, 2022.
- Your availability: could you start immediately or do you have to consider a period for giving notice?
- Your focus of work: what are your professional strengths?
- Your preferred weekly work time: do you prefer full or part time?
- Your pc and language knowledge: which programs and languages do you master?
- Your wishes and your expectations: what is important to you?
- Your desired salary: please give a negotiable range of your salary expectations.
Dr. Thomas Ackermann
Phone: +49 (0) 6151-785 81 00
Firmenkontakt und Herausgeber des Stellenangebots:
Telefon: +49 (6151) 78581-00
(siehe Firmenkontakt oben) verantwortlich. Dieser ist in der Regel auch Urheber des Stellenagebotstextes,
sowie der angehängten Bild-, Ton-, Video-, Medien- und Informationsmaterialien. Die United News Network GmbH
übernimmt keine Haftung für die Korrektheit oder Vollständigkeit des dargestellten Stellenangebots. Auch bei
Übertragungsfehlern oder anderen Störungen haftet sie nur im Fall von Vorsatz oder grober Fahrlässigkeit.
Die Nutzung von hier archivierten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung
ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem
angegebenen Herausgeber. Eine systematische Speicherung dieser Daten sowie die Verwendung auch von Teilen
dieses Datenbankwerks sind nur mit schriftlicher Genehmigung durch die United News Network GmbH gestattet