- OLED mono-chrome display, 256 x 64 pixels
- 2 front panel buttons for user interaction
- 8 user LEDs on the front panel
- Ethernet host interface
- Local web browser
- -40°C to +85°C screened
With the G233, MEN is extending its range of CompactPCI serial peripheral cards with a further feature. The card allows a simple integration of an OLED display on the front of a system for easier maintenance.
So that you no longer have to fumble in the dark
The G233 is a 3U CompactPCI serial card with a 3.12" OLED display on the front, which enables the immediate display of diagnostics status and error messages. The card is connected via a backplane Ethernet interface to a web server on the main CPU. The I/O card provides an easy-to-use, interactive diagnostic interface that helps maintenance personnel during troubleshooting, or performing routine service checks.
The displayed data is controlled by HTML files. Two control buttons at the front panel can be used for user interactions, such as scrolling or setup. In addition, eight programmable LEDs are available for user-defined functions. Thus, any status or fault message visible to the main CPU can be sent to the G233 and shown on the display or represented by the LEDs.
The G233 is designed for use in harsh and mobile environments with an operating temperature of -40 to +85°C, and is coated to protect against external influences.
“Reliable Embedded Computing for a World in Motion.”
Since its founding in 1982, MEN Mikro Elektronik has focused on innovation, reliability and flexibility to develop and produce standard and custom computing solutions that employ the highest technology levels. The company – with approx. 300 employees worldwide – provides a robust offering of highly reliable embedded COTS boards and devices widely used in extreme environmental conditions found in mobile, industrial and safety-critical applications.
– Safe computers and systems certifiable up to SIL 4 and DAL-A
– Robust built-to-order box PCs
– Panel PCs for HMIs and digital signage
– Pre-configured built-to-order 19” systems
– Rugged CompactPCI boards and systems
– Network components in compact box format or 40 HP format
– Robust computer-on-modules for individual system designs
For individual requirements, starting with development through design-in and beyond, MEN provides its customers with advice and support as well as with system design, configuration and environmental qualification in accordance with industry standards.
The company’s core competencies encompass x86 and RISC processor architectures, development rules for safe applications, analog I/O design, FPGA technology and Windows, Linux and real-time operating systems. Additional expertise includes RAMS and obsolescence management as well as the development of computing hardware for operation in harsh and extreme environmental conditions. Development, production and on-site testing laboratories guarantee traceability and high-quality products.
MEN Mikro Elektronik’s computer solutions are used in harsh mission- and safety-critical environments found in the rail and public transport markets and the embedded electronics markets (automation, aerospace, power & energy, off-road, medical, marine and other industries).
The company is certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 (environment), EN 9100 (aerospace) and IRIS (railway) quality management systems, provides systems according to ISO 7637-2 (road traffic) requirements and is a member of several industry associations, consortiums and alliances, including VITA and PICMG.
MEN Mikro Elektronik is a member of:
– AMD Fusion Partner Program
– ARINC (Aeronautical Radio Incorporated)
– BavAIRia (Cluster for innovative aerospace technology in Bavaria)
– CNA (Center for Transportation & Logistics Neuer Adler e.V.)
– NXP Design Alliance
– Intel® IoT Solutions Alliance
– Open Source Automation Development Lab (OSADL)
– PCI-SIG (Peripheral Component Interconnect Special Interest Group)
– PICMG (PCI Industrial Computer Manufacturers Group)
– RSSI (Railway Systems Suppliers, Inc. Trade Association)
– Unife (Union des Industries Ferroviaires Européennes)
– USB-IF (Universal Serial Bus Implementers Forum, Inc.)
– VITA (VMEbus International Trade Association)
– Wind River (Partner Eco System)
– ZVEI (German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers Association)
duagon – MEN Mikro Elektronik GmbH
Neuwieder Straße 1-7
Telefon: +49 (911) 9933-50
Telefax: +49 (911) 99335-901