Visitors at Delta’s booth will have the opportunity to experience the following solutions:
- String PV Inverter M88H Series: The new flagship of Delta’s solar PV inverter line boasts leading maximum efficiency of 98.8% and maximum power output of 88kVA. Its advanced silicon carbide (SiC) semiconductors allow for this inverter to be used in 400-volt or 480-volt grids, which helps minimize losses in AC and DC cabling. The M88H is a two-stage boosted inverter which is giving the user a wide voltage input range for complex project conditions providing a large advantage in reaching maximum yields even in extreme stray light or shaded conditions. Two MPP trackers and a high maximum input voltage up to 1100V allow for extra flexibility in system design and superior performance in challenging conditions.
- Power Conversion System PCS100K Series: A 100kW modular and scalable power conversion system (PCS) for transferring lower-cost electric power to battery energy storage systems (BESS) with either Li-ion or lead-acid batteries. The PCS100K, which contains 1 to 5 grid-connected 20kW bi-directional converter units featuring a high energy efficiency and multiple cabinets can be connected parallel to operate as one larger system. It allows customers to benefit from lower electricity costs by using the battery-stored energy for red band charge or peak rate avoidance, but also for Frequency Response services as well as to increase their operational reserves for critical applications. Its user interface offers touch screen controller display with RS485 and Modbus RTU protocols for remote control and monitoring.
- Hybrid E5 Energy Storage System: This is a solar energy storage solution that optimizes the use of PV generated power in residential applications as it consists of a 6kWh Li-ion battery, a Delta E5 hybrid PV inverter, a smart meter and a smart energy management box. The intelligent Hybrid E5 offers customised energy management modes to leverage the solar power stored during the day for household consumption in the evening, thus, helping customers reduce their overall electricity bills.
- 150kW DC Ultra Fast EV Charger: A system capable of charging up to 4 EVs simultaneously and of supporting all electrical cars today and in foreseeable future. This superior EV charger is optional available with 1000V charging technology to support fast charging of high tech cars offering a 100km range with an 8-minute charging session. Moreover, with output power of up to 150kW DC and up to 65kW AC, users will experience convenient charging times especially when, in coming years, new-generation EVs with larger battery capacity and longer driving ranges enter the market. Charging point owners and operators can benefit with the modular power architecture and add capacity up to 150kW DC only when the EV charging demand at their sites is increasing.
- Power Quality Solutions: These include products such as the Active Power Filter (APF) and the Static Var Generator (SVG) which in particular benefit telecom, data centre, textile, oil & gas and other industrial applications. The advanced technology of Delta’s APF & SVG, boosts stability of power distribution systems by eliminating harmonics, help avoid the risk of resonance disorders, compensate reactive power and improve load imbalance. These features help reduce the electricity bill of customers, free up transformer capacity, help avoid penalties due to poor power factor, reduce thermal loss in power cables and eliminate unexpected power supply failures (breakers tripping, fuses blowing). The modular design of the Delta PQC Series APF offers the flexibility to scale the system to every power need.
- LED Lighting Solutions: Our showcase brings Delta’s expertise in innovative solutions for industrial applications, parking areas and commercial environments. The new Ambis and Ambis radiant linear solutions feature uniform light distribution and simple installation in a robust and light weight package. The high-bay LED luminaires Staccato series which boasts an impressive luminous efficacy of 160lm/W, a wide output range from 12,000 lm to 40,000 lm, long life-time over 100,000 hours, IP66 and IK10 protection rating, high operating temperature and ease-of-installation. The Staccato series is suitable for industrial, manufacturing and warehousing sites seeking a lighting solution at optimised operating costs.
Solar & Storage Live 2017, held from October 3 to 5 at the NEC, Birmingham, is the UK’s largest fair dedicated to renewable energy. Visitors are welcome to experience Delta’s expertise in energy conservation at its own exhibition Hall 3, stand B10.
Delta, founded in 1971, is a global leader in power and thermal management solutions and a major player in several product segments such as industrial automation, displays, and networking. Its mission statement, “To provide innovative, clean and energy-efficient solutions for a better tomorrow,” focuses on addressing key environmental issues such as global climate change. As an energy-saving solutions provider with core competencies in power electronics and innovative research and development, Delta’s business domains include Power Electronics, Automation, and Infrastructure. Delta has 163 sales offices, 64 R&D centers and 39 manufacturing facilities worldwide.
Throughout its history, Delta has received many global awards and recognition for its business achievements, innovative technologies and dedication to corporate social responsibility. Since 2011, Delta has been selected as a member of the Dow Jones Sustainability™ World Index (DJSI World) for 7 consecutive years. In 2016, Delta was selected out of 5,800 large companies by CDP (formerly the Carbon Disclosure Project) for its Climate Change Leadership Level.
For detailed information about Delta, please visit: www.deltaww.com and www.delta-emea.com
Delta Electronics (Netherlands) B.V.
Telefon: +31 (20) 8003900
Telefax: +31 (20) 8003999
Telefon: +49 (7641) 455-252
Fax: +49 (7641) 455-318
Telefon: +31 (20) 80039-56