With abundant I/O features and palm-size design, the iBPC has a variety of I/O combinations, such as two Giga LANs and one 10/100M LAN, one isolated 8-bit GPIO as well as 8-bit GPIO and optional CANbus. Furthermore 4 x USB, 3 x COM, VGA, LVDS, MIC-in and Audio-out. One Mini PCI-Express (for 3G/4G module) plus an antenna connector.
Numerous I/O features and -20℃ to 70℃ operating environment temperature support makes this Box PC an ideal embedded hardware device for your market solution, achieving cost, quality, and time to market purpose.
- Vortex86 DX3 1GHz processor
- Onboard 2GB DDR3 System Memory
- 2.5" SATA HDD or 7-pin SATA DOM plus Micro SD
- GbE LAN x 2, 10/100M LAN x 1, isolated GPIO x 1, GPIO x 1, CAN bus, USB x4, COM x3, VGA, LVDS
- Fanless design with -20°C to 70°C operating Environment temperature Support
- 12 to 24V DC power input
For more Information, please contact Michael Edelmann under firstname.lastname@example.org, visit www.icop.eu or call +49(0)69-2475-687-0
ICOP Technology GmbH
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Telefon: +49 (69) 2475687-0
Telefax: +49 (69) 2475687-77