- Wireless: 3GPP LTE Local-Area and Medium-Range
- SONET BITS/SETS: GR-1244-CORE Stratum 3
- Packet Timing (Network Sync.): G.8262 EEC-1 & EEC-2 and emerging G.826x & G.827x ITU-T specifications
Epson’s G-series TCXOs are offered in a package in the size of 5.0 x 3.2 x 1.45 mm3 and support the frequency range of 10-50 MHz.
In addition to < ±100 ppb Temperature stability over a temperature range of -40 to +85 °C, Epson’s G-series TCXOs achieve the industry’s leading wander, short-term stability, environmental isolation, and airflow immunity due to the usage of Epson’s patented DoubleSeal™ technology.
Epson’s G-series TCXOs comply with all the latest networking standards from 3GPP and IEEE-1588 to ITU-T packet clock drafts and recommendations.
- Tight temperature stability < ±100 ppb over -40 to +85 °C
- Superior short-term stability and wander 2e-10@1s rootAllan variance
- G.8262 EEC-1 and EEC-2 compliant holdover < ±10 ppb over 24 hours
- Extended temperature range -40 to +105 °C supported
- Airflow isolation and environmental immunity from patented DoubleSeal™ technology
- Full standards compliance
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to connecting people, things and information with its original efficient, compact and precision technologies. With a lineup that ranges from inkjet printers and digital printing systems to 3LCD projectors, watches and industrial robots, the company is focused on driving innovations and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet, visual communications, wearables and robotics.
Led by the Japan-based Seiko Epson Corporation, the Epson Group comprises more than 76,000 employees in 87 companies around the world, and is proud of its contributions to the communities in which it operates and its ongoing efforts to reduce environmental impacts.
Epson Europe Electronics GmbH is a marketing, engineering and sales company and the European Headquarters for electronic devices of the Seiko Epson Corporation, Japan. Since 1989 headquartered in Munich/Germany with 50 employees, Epson Europe Electronics GmbH has several European sales representatives and has a European-wide network of distributors. Epson Europe Electronics provides value added services for Semiconductors, Sensors, Sensing Systems and Timing Devices targeted to all markets like industrial, automotive, medical and communication. Epson products are recognized for energy saving, low power, small form factors and rapid time to market. Information about Epson Europe Electronics GmbH is available in the Internet under www.epson-electronics.de
EPSON Europe Electronics GmbH
Telefon: +49 (89) 14005-0
Telefax: +49 (89) 14005-110