HDP integrates with Google Cloud Storage which offers consistent cloud storage for running big data workloads. With HDP on GCP, customers get:
● Flexibility and agility for ephemeral workloads: On-demand analytics workloads can be spun up in minutes with no up-front cost and unlimited elastic scale.
● Fast analytics at scale: Leverage Apache Hive and Apache Spark for interactive query, machine learning and data analytics.
● Automated cloud provisioning: Simplifies the deployment of HDP and HDF in GCP, making it even easier for customers to configure and secure workloads for the cloud while optimizing the use of cloud resources.
In addition, HDF on GCP allows customers to:
● Deploy a hybrid data architecture: Easily and securely move any data flow from any source between on premises and GCP deployments.
● Get real-time streaming analytics: Build streaming applications in minutes to capture perishable insights in real-time without writing a single line of code.
With the combination of HDP, HDF and Hortonworks DataPlane Service, Hortonworks can uniquely deliver consistent metadata, security and data governance across hybrid cloud and multicloud architectures.
“Partnering with Google Cloud lets our joint customers take advantage of the scalability, flexibility and agility of the cloud when running analytic and IoT workloads at scale with HDP and HDF,” said Arun Murthy, Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer, Hortonworks.
“Together with Google Cloud, we offer enterprises an easy path to adopt cloud and, ultimately, a modern data architecture.”
“Enterprises want to be able to get smarter about both their business and their customers through advanced analytics and machine learning,” said Sudhir Hasbe, Director of Product Management, Google Cloud. “Our partnership with Hortonworks will give customers the ability to quickly run data analytics, machine learning and streaming analytics workloads in GCP while enabling a bridge to hybrid or cloud-native data architectures.”
● For more information about Hortonworks cloud solutions, please visit https://hortonworks.com/products/data-platforms/cloud/
● Learn more about Google’s Big Data Solutions, including HDP and HDF, here https://cloud.google.com/solutions/
Hortonworks is a leading provider of enterprise-grade, global data management platforms, services and solutions that deliver actionable intelligence from any type of data for over half of the Fortune 100. Hortonworks is committed to driving innovation in open source communities, providing unique value to enterprise customers. Along with its partners, Hortonworks provides technology, expertise and support so that enterprise customers can adopt a modern data architecture. For more information, visit https://hortonworks.com/
Hortonworks and HDP are registered trademarks or trademarks of Hortonworks, Inc. and its subsidiaries in the United States and other jurisdictions. For more information, please visit https://hortonworks.com/All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
3460 West Bayshore Rd.
USACA 94303 Palo Alto
Telefon: +1 (408) 916-4121
Telefon: +49 (89) 800908-29