The new duraSign Pad 10.0 signature pad is the second product developed in the "duraSign Pad Series" family from StepOver. The product stands out with an electromagnetic sensor for extremely long durability coupled with an outstanding elegant appearance. Like all our signature pads, it offers the highest possible security for traceable electronic signatures. The 10-inch pad displays the full width of an A4 document. The signature pad offers enough space on the screen for even the most demanding POS applications.
The StepOver duraSign Pad 10.0 signature pad includes:
- New ARM Cortex Processor for fast reaction time and quick and secure processing of electronic signatures
- Landscape & portrait mode available with a single touch
- Extremely durable, chemically-strengthened sensor surface for the detection of signatures – based on electromagnetic pen technology
- High-resolution 10-inch colour screen: 1024×600 pixels
- Functional buttons that appear during the signing process to confirm, re-sign or cancel
- Display of document contents and dynamic text during the signing process
- Display of individual content in stand-by mode (e.g. advertising images)
- Replaceable USB connection cable
- Optimized cable routing with port on the underbody and strain relief
- Replaceable and reparable pen attachment
- VESA fixtures for mounting the pad and ability to attach Kensington locks on the back for anti-theft protection
- Options to switch between transmission protocols: HID – driverless, VCom – port forwarding / Com port forwarding, Wyse – ThinOS
The StepOver duraSign Pad 10.0 signature pad is now available and compatible with the most current versions of StepOver signature software, e.g. with eSignatureOffice 5.9.
The establishment of StepOver GmbH in Stuttgart in 2001 laid the foundation for the StepOver family. To begin with, StepOver focused exclusively on the development, manufacture and sale of signature pads for handwritten electronic signatures. However, as far back as 2003 work began on programming the first signature software "eSignatureOffice" in order to be able to offer customers a comprehensive signature solution. By establishing our sales offices in Spain (2006) and Italy (2009), we took into account the growing demand for e-signature products in these countries. StepOver International LTD then followed in the United Kingdom in 2010. In the same year, StepOver also expanded its sales efforts beyond European borders. With the foundation of the independent StepOver International GmbH, based in Berg (Germany) in 2011, we created a central point of reference for all sales activities outside the European Union.
Telefon: +49 (711) 12026930
Telefax: +49 (711) 12026931
Telefon: +49 (711) 12026930
Fax: +49 (711) 120269-31