The WorkTab WT8008 was developed especially for the rough environment. It offers the optimal properties for use on construction sites, in logistics or in the production environment. The tablet is available with Windows 10 Professional or Android 8.1. Users can also choose from different configurations, with up to 4 GB DDR3L RAM memory and 256 GB flash memory, LTE communication and NFC. At the same time, users can access a powerful quad-core processor architecture with up to 1.9 GHz boost frequency (Intel® Atom™ x5-Z8350 for Windows and MediaTek 8735a for the Android version).
A bright, high-contrast 8-inch Multi-Touch display with scratch-resistant glass and WXGA resolution ensures a pleasant working environment at all times. The WorkTab WT8008’s lightweight design – just 640 grams – yet rugged, ensures maximum portability for a wide range of applications. With its wide operating temperature range from -10° to +50° C and dustproof and waterproof IP67 design, the WorkTab is rugged enough to be used in extreme in-vehicle and outdoor environments.
The WT8008 is equipped with WLAN, Bluetooth 4 and optional NFC to support production and logistics applications. For high-speed Internet and real-time communication, the WT8008 communicates with up to 4G LTE and enables additional applications thanks to integrated GPS positioning. An integrated 7,500 mAh battery provides sufficient power for an entire working day without recharging.
- Rugged industrial tablet for field service, logistics, construction sites, etc.
- Bright and high-contrast 8" Multi-Touch display with scratch-resistant glass
- Either available with Windows 10 Professional or Android 8.1
- Powerful Intel Atom® x5-Z8350 or MediaTek MTK8735a quad-core processor
- 1280×800 pixel resolution and 400 cd/m2 brightness
- Up to 4GB DDR3L RAM and 128GB GB internal memory
- Memory can be additionally expanded by up to 128 GB via micro SD card
- Micro USB 2.0 / 3.0 port
- Always connected to Dual-Band WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 4
- 3G or 4G LTE high-speed Internet connection
- GPS integrated and NFC optional
- 5 megapixel camera and Full HD webcam for documentation and video telephony
- 7,500 mAh lithium-ion polymer battery for 8 hours battery life
- For rough use: water and dust protection according to IP67 standard
- Can withstand falls from 1.2 m
- Especially light: only 640 grams!
- Power supply included
"The WorkTab WT8008 is an excellent solution for our customers who are looking for a compact yet powerful device. It not only survives a rain shower, but can also fall down without anything happening," says Markus Nicoleit, Product Manager at 4logistic. "Thanks to the modern architecture with Android 8.1 or Windows 10 Professional and a battery life of usually more than 10 hours, the WT8008 is the ideal companion for the rough everyday life", Nicoleit continues.
WorkTab WT8008 is now available through direct sales or authorized system partners. The Windows versions are available immediately, the Android version is expected to be available in the fourth quarter of 2018. Further information on the products can be found on the manufacturer’s website at www.4logistic.de
The manufacturer 4logistic from Baden-Württemberg supplies solutions for mobile data acquisition, services and products for wireless LAN, forklift terminals and industrial computers for logistics and industry. The company has set itself the goal of offering innovative solutions with a high rationalisation effect. New ways are gone, which make it possible to offer modern and low-priced industry standards. The company was founded in 2006 in Straubenhardt. 4logistic operates two sites in Straubenhardt and Pforzheim.
Telefon: +49 (7082) 4722600
Telefax: +49 (7082) 47226020
Telefon: +49 (0) 7231-472260-0
Fax: +49 (0) 7231-472260-20