One of the highlights of the WT8006 is undoubtedly its robustness. The device can withstand falls on concrete from a height of over 1.2 metres and has passed the MIL-STD-810G test. This is underlined by the IP67 protection class and an operating temperature of -21 to 60 degrees Celsius. Whether in the warehouse, in logistics or in the field – the WorkTab cuts a fine figure everywhere. The 6" Multitouch display is particularly bright and is equipped with anti-break Corning Gorilla glass.
The WorkTab WT8006 is Google certified and offers all Google services. Optionally the device is available as pure AOSP version. As operating systems you can choose between Android 8.1 and Windows 10 IoT Enterprise. The mobile computer is equipped with a quad-core processor >1.4 GHz and has 2 or 4 GB DDR3 RAM. Depending on the application, up to 192 GB of internal memory is possible.
An integrated 1D or 2D bar code scanner from leading manufacturer Honeywell delivers high performance and reliability in capturing all types of codes. The 1D laser delivers the highest precision and speed, even with poorly printed barcodes. The alternative 2D imager features a variety of compatible codes and red point and scan guidance. A 5,000 mAh battery offers a long battery life of over 8 hours. It can be changed by the user for extensive or CPU-intensive applications.
The WorkTab WT8006 features at a glance:
- Ultrarobust handheld terminal with huge 6" display
- Break-proof thanks to front made of Corning Gorilla glass
- High brightness 430 cd/m2, easy to read even outside
- Either with Windows 10 IoT or Android 8.1 including Google services (optional as AOSP version) available
- Up to 4 GB RAM and 192 GB internal memory
- Micro USB 2.0 port
- Always connected with Dual-Band WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 4
- 3G high-speed Internet connection
- 5 megapixel camera and Full HD webcam for documentation and video telephony
- Replaceable 5,000 mAh lithium-ion polymer battery for 8 hours battery life
- Extended operating temperature range
- For rough use: waterproof to IP67 standard, drop-proof from up to 1.2 m height
- High Performance Barcode Scanner from Honeywell
- Docking station optionally available
The WorkTab WT8006 will be exhibited for the first time at LogiMAT 2018 in Stuttgart from February 19 to 21, 2019. It will be available from the second quarter of 2019 through direct sales or system partners. Further information can be found at www.4logistic.de
The manufacturer 4logistic from Baden-Württemberg supplies solutions for mobile data acquisition, services and products for wireless LAN, forklift terminals and industrial computers for logistics and industry. The company has set itself the goal of offering innovative solutions with a high rationalisation effect. New ways are gone, which make it possible to offer modern and low-priced industry standards. The company was founded in 2006 in Straubenhardt. 4logistic operates two sites in Straubenhardt and Pforzheim.
Telefon: +49 (7082) 4722600
Telefax: +49 (7082) 47226020
Telefon: +49 (7231) 472260-0
Fax: +49 (7231) 472260-20