Growing demand for anti-wrinkle treatment and anti-cellulite treatment across the U.S, India, UK and Germany have propelled the market growth. Increasing demand for clinically-evidenced ingredients are boosting non-invasive anti-ageing cosmetic procedures.
As per the FMI’s analysis, the anti-ageing products, services and devices market across the U.S. and the UK is anticipated to expand at an impressive rate during the forecast period. Growing prevalence of skin disorders such as atopic dermatitis, melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancer will improve the adoption of anti-ageing treatment.
With rising awareness regarding skin care routine and growing urgency to have younger looking skin have amplified the sales of products rich with retinols, moisturizer and dermal fillers reducing wrinkle lines among women.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-1661
Another key factor responsible for growing revenues in the anti-ageing market is promotion and advertisements featuring celebrities to endorse the products and treatments. As such, key players are adopting different strategies to boost their revenue generation, fueling the market growth.
Based on the aforementioned factors, the anti-ageing products, services and devices market is slated to expand at a moderate pace of over 5.20% CAGR during the assessment period of 2021 and 2031.
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Anti-Ageing Products, Services and Devices Market Study
- In terms of application, anti-wrinkle treatment is anticipated to be the largest segment in terms of revenue
- Anti-cellulite treatment will witness robust growth owing to the increasing number of people undergoing this procedure across the U.S. and the UK
- The U.S. is anticipated to register high demand, leading the North America market over the forecast period
- The UK and France will witness steady growth owing to the increasing ageing population and rising prevalence of skin disorders in the region
- Driven by increasing demand of anti-ageing products among ageing population, Germany recorded notable growth, accounting for 15% of global market share
- India is anticipated to emerge as a lucrative market backed by the high demand of cellulite treatment and chemical peels in the country
Prominent players in the market are focusing on strategic mergers and collaboration to expand their global footprint in the market.
New product launches coupled with increasing research & development activities for the development of advanced anti-ageing products & devices will also be one of the key strategy to enhance their customer base for market players.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-1661
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
future Market Insights global consulting Pvt Ltd
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018
USANY 10989 Valley Cottage
Telefon: +1 347 9183531
Telefax: +1 845 5795705
Telefon: +1 (347) 9183531
Fax: +1 (347) 9183531