According to the report by Future Market Insights, growing incidences of ischemic stroke and diabetes has fueled the demand for hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices across the globe. According to data published by World Health Organization, around 422 Million people suffering from diabetes. Also, 1.6 million people die due to diabetes related diseases states to the study.
Diabetes becomes the breeding ground for various ailments like diabetic foot ulcer, ischemic stroke and chronic infections. Rising cases of diabetes and obesity will fuel the market growth. Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) devices deliver 100% pure oxygen to the body tissues at 1.5 to 3 times the normal atmospheric pressure.
Excess oxygen in the blood promotes white blood cells and leucocytes to fight bacteria and promotes the secretion of stem cells for faster healing and restoring normal body function. Introduction of portable hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices and increasing awareness in medical space regarding importance and utility of multiplace HBOT, especially in wound healing will drive the market growth.
In the future, the market is anticipated to grow significantly, as healthcare workers are switching towards hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices for treating soft tissue necrosis. Asia Pacific region is likely to yield highly opportunistic prospects, contributing towards the overall expansion of the market.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-1099
Key Takeaways from FMI’s Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Devices Market Study
- The U.S is expected to dominate hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices market on the back of rising cases of soft tissue necrosis and increasing government funding towards modernization of healthcare infrastructure.
- Rapidly increasing number of people suffering from anemia, especially women under reproductive age will increase hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices adoption across Russia.
- China will offer lucrative opportunities owing to increasing prevalence of osteomyelitis in older population and advancement in healthcare system.
- India is expected to exhibit impressive market growth owing to increase in cancer patients suffering from radiation injury and growing incidence of diabetic foot ulcers in the country.
- Monoplace hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices will continue to encompass maximum market share owing to its low set up time and high availability.
Some market players are employing strategic merger and acquisition and forming an alliance with regional distributors to strengthen their supply chain channels. They are also emphasizing towards faster product approvals, product development and patenting.
Prominent players operating in the hyperbaric oxygen therapy devices market are:-
- ETC BioMedical Systems
- Fink Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
- Gulf Coast Hyperbarics Inc.
- HAUX-LIFE-SUPPORT GmbH
- Hearmec Co. Ltd.
- Hyperbaric SAC
- IHC Hytech B.V.
- OxyHeal Health Group
- Sechrist Industries, Inc.
- SOS Medical Group, Ltd.
For critical insights, request for PDF Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-1099
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
future Market Insights global consulting Pvt Ltd
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018
USANY 10989 Valley Cottage
Telefon: +1 347 9183531
Telefax: +1 845 5795705
Telefon: +1 (347) 9183531
Fax: +1 (347) 9183531